Want to be featured on Mortgages.com? We're always looking for new experts in the field to work with. It's a great way to give your business some visibility and give our readers the benefit of your experience and expertise!
How does it work?
We work with our experts in two ways:
- Want to do the writing yourself? We can suggest some topics and we're happy to help with editing.
- Not a writer? We'd love to interview you by phone or email. Some of our experts prefer to do a Q and A, and that's fine by us.
What's in it for you?
Being featured on mortgages.com is a great way to gain visibility for yourself and your business. We're a publication that provides a wide range of content related to home ownership, budgeting, DIY, and relocation to a wide audience.
- We'll send a press release to publications in your area alerting them to your article.
- We'll promote your article on our social media channels.
- We'll provide a quality backlink for your website on mortgages.com.
- We'll feature your head shot and short bio along with your article.
What we're looking for:
We're always interested in articles about:
- Budgeting and personal finance
- Tips on buying and selling a home
- Advice for first-time home buyers
- Advice for veterans and using VA loans
- Kids (and pets) and the home
- Home organization, DIY and renovation
- Relocating and moving
- Buying and owning a second home
Don't see your area of expertise on the list? Pitch us an idea--we love hearing from passionate people!
Get in touch
Ready to get started on your guest post? Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your pitch and one of our editors will get back to you.